Sunday, November 6, 2011

Untitled Post

This is actually a special post
dedicated to my Puan Emak.
Seriously tak tau nak letak tajo ape,
5 minit stare thinking what the
appropriate title should be...
Then let it be "Untitled Post" je senang.
Tomorrow will be her 46th birthday...
Alhamdulillah, semoga dikurniakan nikmat kesihatan,
kegembiraan yang berpanjangan juga
sentiasa dibawah lindungan rahmat dari-Nya.

Terima kasih...
to my bestfriend..
my counselor...
my teacher...
my crying shoulder...
my banker...of course
my mentor...
my doctor...
my chekgu disiplin...
and......my everything...
none of the words in the world
can be used to describe how
grateful, thankful and lucky I am
to have such a great and super duper
Puan Emak like you...

I love you MaK!!!!
Happy 46th birthday..
07-11-65


p/s~ Hari ni semua nearby bakery tutup sebab first day of Aidiladha. Tak dapat nak beli kek tadi..

No comments:

Post a Comment