Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Maaffffffffff!!!

Rasa bersalah sangat kat puan emak.
Sebab again... I've made her worried bout me.
Tak berniat nak buat mak risau sampai tak dapat tido malam.
Last two night,  I dont how
but suddenly I just felt that I am no other than just a loser.

Memang selalunya I can calm myself no matter
how worst I feel.
But still at one point those feeling that I
keep inside will suddenly burst out!!
0k, as we promised before
with Puan emak and jugak awak, Incek Boss Besar
I'll finish my diploma first and I'll find my own way later.
(nak bisnes jual laksa and botol mineral)
Adoii...sengal.
Ni gara2 Class ECG la..
Subject ge0logi dah gaya kelas business study je.. 
0k..I'll just follow the flow.
Pray for the best..
Reaching for success....
"So verily, with the hardship, there is relief, Verily, with the hardship, there is relief. So when you have finished, then stand up for Allâh’s worship. And to your Lord turn your invocations.'
 Quran 94:5-8



p/s~ Sorry sebab buat ramai orang risau....(-_-")

No comments:

Post a Comment