Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sweet cousin

Today is my cousin's bday.
His 21st (:
I just send him a simple
text to wish him
but he suddenly acting like
touched by my wish...
Instead about the thought that
I remember of his bday date.

Of course I am.
Most of my important persons
born in February.
Me to0.
He asked me whether he can call
me for a short conversation.
Cause its already half past 12.
Just when I received the call
he sang a birthday song.

"happy birthday to you...
happy birthday to you...
happy birthday to you....."

Dah kenapa kau ni?
Suppose kalau nak menyanyi sgt pon
kan ke 
"happy birthday to me..." bunyinya?
9 Feb is yours.
Then I know the reason behind.
He thought that he
had missed my bday.
ha.ha.ha....

Ok2.
Chillex la bro.
I'm not wishing you expecting
the same goes to me.
No.
Not at all.

But still a very big thank you
for the very early wish
and the birthday song with
voice of rasa bersalah (:
terima kasih.

No comments:

Post a Comment