Thursday, June 9, 2011

P0y0m0n

Seriously I'm avoiding myself to think bout this matter.
But still when it c0mes to be me +  the so called creature-of-emoti0ns
it really hard for me to be "not-to-think-about-it-at-all"
I hate the mobile-think-tank of me... s0metimes

And s0metimes I really really hope that I'm able to delete all sort
of things regarding this away from my mind...
I dont wanna hurt anybody....
I dont wanna hurt myself either...
And of c0z I dont wanna lose any of my frens...

I'm already realize that I not go0d in making relati0nship at all..
T0p rank failure of c0z... 
Even since long time ag0...
I admit .... my bad..

No heart feeling...no hurt feeling
I am no other than just a typical philophobian...

p/s~ Sorry to s0mebody... I really dont  know what happened. I've  no idea at all. But i'm keep praying that our friendship will goes on forever....I'm sorry..I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment