Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Semalam...

Semalam spend time study with Asma + Rara..
juz 3 of us..
Then when times come longer..mata dah lalok..
mula bosan ngan alphabet, numbers and those formulas
dalam notes tu kitaorg break kejap
doin blogwalkin..
I show them the blog that was inspired + motivated me a lot
blog Kak Nadya
Seriously, trough Kak Nadya I learned a lot bout LIFE..
I learned how to smile while crying...
I learned how to appreciated people more while they still with me..
I learned that Allah always give the best for me...and for us..=)
I do learn to be manusia yang redha and accept that all obstacles
Allah gives upon us have their own hikmah

Rara cakap
" Best la blog akak ni..hidup dy banyak dugaan tapi sabar sangat."

Yeap..thats true..she is a tough sister..tough women
and tough m0m t0o...
S0, I wanna say biggggg thanx t0 you Kak Nadya
Thanx a l0t.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment