Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Should I....????

I have a tough day today. Tested me a lot....Tore me much....Touched me deep inside.... Taught mo to be tough

" I'm strong of mind... strong of heart... I'm strong in spirit. There's strength within my soul, strength in my body. I have passion & ambitions. I am driven... determined & I will not go down without a fight because I have fire burning on the inside. There's something that whispers within & tells me...don't give.up! I swear it. I won't give up!"

~found it somewhere drive me to think bout the story of mine.... to think back, there are certain things that we like but not go0d for ourselves and vice versa. Then..should i just give up upon my ambition?? Is it my fault to be t0o ambitious and hoping for a chance to do what i love the most?? I'm seeking for a chance that is hard to get...

p/s~ kekonfiusan mulai melanda fikiran...dari dulu sampai skg I'm a failure of making decision 

2 comments:

  1. tell ur heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself n no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream.it is not the size of a man but the size of his heart that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm almost heartless bout this matter already...

    ReplyDelete