Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Colours Wheel



First time doing my own colours wheel.
During my 23 years old age.
Xjadi sangat pon...

Im really expecting an exciting class
just like the one during my foundy.
Studio dengan madam Hanie sgt2 la best.
Enjoy sebab dia sangat membantu.
Happening (:

I really miss her session.
Even 5 hours straight of studio pon x terasa.
Thats how important the lecturer role
for students.
She lets us explore...
Lets us get trough the feeling...
Tak pushy.
So kerja yang kita buat pon ikhlas,
ada kasih sayang..ada rasa cinta.
The outcome is totally different.

Im not getting anything like that anymore :'(
Semoga Allah permudahkan segalanya.
Moga hati beliau di lembutkan.
Semoga kami semua mampu bagi yang terbaik.
ALLAH...sungguh engkau Maha Mengetahui sesuatu yang tersembunyi

No comments:

Post a Comment