Monday, January 7, 2013

9 Years Back

I had been knocked right on head!
A friend of mine
accidently remind me of our anniversary of 0408 Batch.
We are the 12th Generation of SAINA organization.
We had been knwon as
WELVEGENOZA...
But we just end up with an 
replaceable name...
SUPERMASSIVE XII

Gala Dinner
"Summit of Endless Nostalgia"


Sports Day '08

Coir Merdeka (kot...xengat)

Berkemas after sport day

Jamuan Raya Aidilfitri '08

Rebina (:


That was us.
Today is the 9th anniversary of us.
The same date 9 years back
I registered at SAINA.
Given a lovely adopted sister ,
kak Tikah.
Being assigned in the same dormitory
with my BFFs
Yana, Dayah, Che Sue, Sya,
Ruwaida, Yus, Murni..

Family members <3 td="td">


I learned half of the way being a girl there...
I learned the meaning of true friends..
The friend in need is a friend in deed...
(Ke terbalik ntah..heeee)

Big family of us

p/s~ miss the unreturnable memories of those days (':



2 comments: