Thursday, January 24, 2013

Old-album

Reviewing photos
in my collections.
Most of them stab violently 
inside....
After a moment then I realized
that I've hurt so much by
those memories..

Thought that I dont care...
Thought that they was'nt affect
me at all....
But actually not.
It was way, way, far wrong
that what I thought.

Life must go on.
I've no effort on changing things
to be better or same as before.
It is me that dont want to do so.
For me, the peoples involved
are matured enough
to made their decision,
who will stay...
who will walk away....

I'm never asking anybody to leave...
I'm not leaving...
And I will not leaving anybody...
But I wont stop you...
I'll respect your decision,
I've no objection of your choice.
As for me,
there will be no turning back anymore.
Once you leave, never mind
to come back.

p/s~ Termembebel pulak (:

No comments:

Post a Comment