Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Journal? Or else?

since past few weeks ago
I've been thinking the idea
of posting entry related to my course
mainly to generate my interest towards
Civil Engineering field.
I just just dont know what to share.
It might make this blog
tend to be a journal of my study-days.

Actually there were so many interesting
stories to be shared.
Stories of our lab session, lectures,
tests, group works da da da...
But I still lost the entrance.
Should I tell here how we were
doing Highway lab this afternoon,
by the roadside under rain,
counting for the vehicles along the road
for the Running Speed and
Speed Volume study?
The story could be extra marvelous 
with the incek2 yang gatal
waving us with the smile konon bergula
tapi buat yang tengok rasa extra geli je.

Ok. stop dulu kat sini.
I'm deadly sleepy but still wish to
have few pages of my new bedtime story. (:
Nitez world.

p/s~ Hoping for a brighter day tomorrow. Meeting an ol' friend with my beloved boss (:

No comments:

Post a Comment