Tuesday, January 1, 2013

P/S~ I love You

Sometimes it's about living life one letter at a time...

I just borrowed this lovely book
from the library yesterday morning.
Baby's of Cecelia Ahern
Suggested by a lovely and romantic friend of mine.
Cik Farah Amirah of course (:

This is a sad story of Holly Kennedy
and her late husband....
which is also her childhood sweetheart,
 a bestfriend and a soulmate.
But nobody can't help
when the death do them a apart....
Gerry died at thirty leaving behind
Holly with overwhelming grief knotting her stomach.



But without expecting anything from the dead,
Gerry actually left his beloved wife 
with a bundle of notes, 
gently guiding her lonely life without him
all signed with
'P/S~ I love You.'
And then with some help 
from the other Holly bring back
the wise Holly as a braver women than before.

* I just cant wait to finish up reading this old novel
(I bet there so many of people out there knew bout this
novel and might even watch the movie starred
by Hillary Swank and Gerard Butler
since this book had been published on 2004)

p/s~ I love You..........


No comments:

Post a Comment